Do you love design, branding and digital? Great! So do we, and we’re on the look-out for a Lead Creative who can think strategically and craft beautiful work both on and offline. Let's not list all the software that you need to master, you’re already reading on so we’re on the same page. However, tools aren’t everything, people and personality are important to us combined with passion to deliver something innovative, memorable and effective across a range of competitive sectors.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To complete all stages of the creative process, from taking a brief, conceptual thinking, pitching and implementing treatments through to final delivery.
- To deputise for the Creative Director when called upon.
- To bring experience and leadership to a young and enthusiastic design team
- To keep abreast of design and technology trends to maintain innovation and freshness
- To be an energetic/enthusiastic team member sharing ideas and best practice
- To achieve all requested outcomes on time and on budget
- To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief
Proven and continuing track record of delivering digital and offline creative solutions
- Working between our London and Poole offices on a weekly basis.
What else will you be up to? Well, you will be working alongside a fantastic design team at Kolab, Ferrier Pearce and Key who have been blessed with a variety of industry awards and recognition such as; The Drum Top 100 Independent Agency, a Digital Impact Award, DBA Design Effectiveness Award, Design Week Top 100 and RAR Recommended agency. You would think that would be enough, but we are ambitious and want to win even more, which leads us back to you!
So what do you think? Sounds good? Super, let’s talk. We can chat more about the role and hear more about you and what you can bring to the Kolab party. If you haven’t heard of us already (we won’t be offended), have a nose around our website to find out a little more about us and quickly get that CV and Portfolio over to us.
Let's talk: email@example.com
LOCATION: POOLE & LONDON
SALARY: DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES