Front end developer
We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic full-time front end developer to join our busy creative studio in Poole. You will be involved in bringing our digital deliverables to life, including all those wizzy bits that make clients go ooooh and ahhhh. At Kolab, we have a great working ethic and would love to hear about how your skills could complement our professional output and internal culture. We are an award winning agency that form part of the Ferrier Pearce Creative Group, who are proud to be listed as one of The Drum Elite agencies in the UK.
What are we looking for?
- Have at least 6 years experience agency experience as a front end developer
- Be amazing with HTML5 and CSS to create great looking websites and slick user interfaces
- Able to interpret wireframes and designs to create page layouts in browser
- Expert understanding of designing for mobile-first & responsive web design
- Good working knowledge of various CMS platforms including Drupal, Wordpress, Concrete5 or similar.
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Must be capable of self-learning, interested in cutting-edge web UI.
- Have experience of cross browser/device support
- The ability to analyse a brief and work with your team to create quality results
- A strong understanding of current web design/development best practices, styles and methodology
- GIT and SASS experience
- Knowledge of server setup and domain management
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable attending client meetings and discussing technical requirements
- Ability to write functional specifications / Scoping documentation
What would be nice to have as well?
- An understanding of server side languages i.e PHP would be a distinct advantage.
- Not to just use libraries, but have the desire to understand how they work and skill set to write your own
- Mobile Development: Android / IOS / Windows Phone
- Objective C
- Use of build tools - Grunt,Gulp,Yeoman, Bower
What do we give back?
- A vibrant / cutting edge studio and wide breadth of clients
- Social events and career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Private health medical insurance
- Be part of the Group bonus scheme
- Be part of the contributions based pension scheme
Well, all you need to do to apply is complete the form to the right and include your PDF or link to demonstrate your talent, enthusiasm and skill set.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES