As we continue to grow we are looking for a versatile and talented creative artworker to join our London artworking studio. We are an award winning agency that form part of the Ferrier Pearce Creative Group, who are proud to be listed as one of The Drum Elite agencies in the UK. You will be working on a variety of high-end print projects for our prestigious clients acros all divisions of the group; Ferrier Pearce, Key and Kolab.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years agency experience of working on branding, print and projects
- The ability to take design concepts, designs and brand work originated by our creative department, through to completion
- A very strong ability to artwork to a press-ready standard is essential
- Excellent understanding of the core Creative Suite tools for print
- The ability to rationalise and internally communicate your thoughts and ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- A passionate eye for detail and confident technical knowledge
- A great team player and able to work with agency processes
- Confident in Photoshop with image editing
What would be nice to have as well?
- Proof reading and knowledge of standard markup comments
- Experience of creative project work within the property sector, including property floorplans
- Experience of creative project work within the pension and/or financial sector
- Build Keynote presentations and Microsoft Office templates
What do we give back?
- A vibrant / cutting edge studio and wide breadth of clients
- Social events and career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Private health medical insurance
- Be part of the Group bonus scheme
- Be part of the contributions based pension scheme
Well, all you need to do to apply is complete the form to the right and include your PDF or link to demonstrate your talent, enthusiasm and skill set.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES