- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
Muryx required a flexible and responsive website to showcase and sell their beautiful luxury swimwear range. The solution had to be flexible, manage orders and provide detailed reporting.
A luxury product needs a high-end website, especially when it’s in such a competitive market. Muryx's classic product design and material choice, along with a range of vivid colours, gave us a very clear brand vision for the website.
Based on an understanding of their requirements and frustrations from previous websites, we recommended Magento to be the framework of choice due to its powerful administration system. Magento is dedicated to e-commerce, so all the essentials come straight out of the box, allowing us to stay on budget. Magento also provides a great customer login area to encourage loyalty and an email marketing tool, enabling Muryx to stay in touch with their customers on a regular basis.
The website features a simple, clean design, which complements the product photography. Social sharing, image zoom, related products and wish lists all feature on the product pages, giving the visitor familiar options often found on high-end competitor sites.
The press and store locator pages on the website help support the offline marketing efforts too, along with integrated social media throughout the website.View website