- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
To design and build a responsive website that could house and present the huge range of material on offer by The Institute of Conservation, to increase engagement and improve the overall user journey.
Icon raise awareness of the cultural, social and economic value of caring for our heritage and champion high standards of conservation.
As the Icon team would agree, the project was quite a challenge as the old site carried over 7,000 pages of content! The content had been gradually added to the site over a few years, causing a number of issues for both visitors and the internal team, as the CMS was beginning to struggle.
Our journey started with a workshop to allow us to really understand the challenges that the Icon team and their users faced. We invited eight stakeholders from within Icon to discuss all the issues from the past, requirements for the present and also some thinking on future requirements. Our design and wireframe approach was then presented to 20 members, to make sure we had internal buy-in to the new concept and design. The result was outstanding! Everyone embraced the new approach and we had just a few tweaks to get through before continuing to the development stage.View website