- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
The mission was simple. Take Icon’s brand and website to the next level by delivering a memorable experience, re-establishing Icon in an ever-changing and growing market.
Design is always at the heart of what Icon do and we wanted to build on that as much as possible by pushing the website forward, both visually and navigationally, to help visitors find the content they need. The website features a fully responsive design and is optimised to ensure that each visitor can read and explore the site on any device.
We hosted a series of workshops to establish the requirements from a customer perspective and to review what lessons had been learned from the previous website. All this insight was then gathered and used to form our new thinking and influenced the final sitemap and page layout.
We took the product brands and gave them a little enhancement too. They have now been refined to a flat design concept, making it easier to utilise and optimise the graphics online. Both the news and products section feature dynamic filtering, allowing the visitor to only show relevant information to make their selection easier. This is a simple feature which maximises click-throughs.
Icon also needed a suite of new photography to use across all their marketing material to promote their full product range. We commissioned and art directed the new photography, with a focus on delving into the technical and scientific expertise and knowledge that goes into engineering one of their analysers. The black and white style of photography was chosen to give clarity and focus to the shots and allow their iconic yellow to standout and give real impact when used with their strong iconography and typography.View website