- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
In 2016, Ferrier Pearce Creative Group (FPCG) celebrated 25 years of creative communications. Our task was to bring the brand’s 25 year story to life and effectively communicate the company’s overall structure to its prospective and existing clients.
We designed and developed a new interactive microsite to demonstrate each division's purpose and to promote the Group’s overall shared values. A main objective of the project was to promote the company’s story so far, highlighting major achievements and reflecting on big events that have taken place in the creative and digital industry during the last quarter of a century.
To take users on this journey and to create an immersive and inspiring user experience, we created a moving timeline, full of interactive content. The timeline supports all forms of content and houses interviews with team members, quotes from clients, imagery and the Group’s promotional video. We also integrated the company’s social channels including updates from Kolab, Key and Ferrier Peace to keep the content on the site looking fresh. The microsite is (of course) fully responsive and can be viewed across multiple browsers and devices.