- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
We were tasked to deliver a comprehensive digital strategy as part of a groundbreaking fully integrated campaign for Lend Lease’s Cobalt Place development in the heart of Battersea.
The location of this project was key to the brand and it was vital to create a strong connection to the local area and build a lifestyle appeal to the development. We wanted to embrace a wide range of marketing tools to maximise the strategy across a variety of channels, ensuring a fluent customer journey throughout.
The unique pairing of ‘Village&City’ living available in Battersea was translated to ‘Heart&Soul’ which became the core message behind the campaign. This was a groundbreaking project in that it was lead by social media, predominantly by Instagram and backed up with Twitter. We selected Instagram as the key platform and driving influence underpinning the entire campaign. An atmospheric account using carefully selected images helped to build a connection with Battersea. The initial concept for the campaign was tested within external focus groups to find out which areas potential buyers would find interesting and engaging. The findings were used to influence content, making it relevant and more targeted.
To drive engagement, people were invited to add their own Instagram pictures of the area, tagging them #heartandsoul. These images were then streamed directly onto the Cobalt Place website and used across more traditional marketing tools, including the hoarding and brochure spreads. We built a fully responsive website to offer a unique user experience, which included a 3D apartment view, to make it even easier for visitors to find their perfect apartment.