- Read all about the awesome people behind our work
- Our work speaks for itself. We think from the audience perspective and solve problems as we go
- Creativity with insight built in. That’s how we roll. We have the skills needed to make your brand stand out
- Check out what we've been up to and what makes us tick
- Clients are at the heart of what we do, if you're happy then we're happy
- It's all about researching and developing experimental code to sharing our Drupal expertise with the digital community.
- +44 203 772 5380
Approaching the 300 year anniversary of Lancelot Capability Brown, The Landscape Institute aim to encourage people to get out and enjoy his landscapes throughout the UK and to establish a new way of looking at his finest parks and gardens.
The Capability Brown 300 brand was designed to reflect the tradition and heritage at the heart of the project, but presented with a refined and modern finish. Taking our lead from Capability Browns’ style, the brand assets work together coherently but retain an elegance befitting the great man himself.
Our fully responsive website provided a platform to raise awareness of Capability Brown's anniversary, his life and his work and to attract further sponsorship for the festival itself. The fully featured events calendar provides hub for all festival activities, complete with information, News and Blog articles, and great photography.
An exciting feature of the website is the interactive map, charting over 200 sites capability Brown is known to have worked. The search function allows visitors to find landscapes in their area, as well as across the UK. From here, visitors can deep-dive in the Garden detail pages, accessing events and news specific to that location.
This database will provide a lasting digital legacy for the festival, capturing for the first time in one place, a fully comprehensive list of all of Capability Brown’s work and his incredible contribution to the history of British Landscape design.View website