We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Assistant Ad Traffic Manager to join our busy creative studio in Poole. You will be a vital support to our growing off and online advertising communications and marketing campaigns.
We are an award winning agency that forms part of the Ferrier Pearce Creative Group and our great work ethic, combined with our knowledge and creativity, means we continue to deliver great results and multiple awards.
What are we looking for?
- The position would appeal to someone already working or experience of working in an agency.
- Personal qualities required include excellent attention to detail, cool under pressure, excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Individuals will need to possess strong self-motivation and confidence with a willingness to learn.
- First class project management skills.
Day to day responsibilities
- Ability to assist with the dispatch of press advertisements and online HTML's for various high profile clients in the house building sector.
- Assist in the creation of Ad and HTML briefs and adding these to Redmine.
- Proof reading of all ads and HTMLs.
- Weekly circulation of Ads and HTMLs appearing in the press to the client.
- Media schedule input into Adweb.
- Manage our internal image bank.
- Support the Ad Traffic Manager on a daily basis.
- Liaise directly with clients, publications, our internal Client Relationship Managers, our design studio and developers.
- Research new projects, target audiences, proof reading artwork and content, providing general administrative support.
If you are interested in working with a talented group of people, who make a difference, then please contact us immediately.